Sony Xperia Z is one the best Sony Smart Phone on the market. Before starting to root, I just want to inform you that you will lost your update to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 via OTA។ But if you can, please wait for update to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 for awhile after the launch.
1. Please only use it for Sony Xperia Z Smartphone only and don’t use it with other Device. You will brick for sure if you use it with other device.2. At first you have to Unlock Bootloader , if you don’t Unlock it, Root fuction will not work. Unlocking Bootloader will erase all your data, that mean you will lost it. So before you do it please copy all your files to the PC.
3. You have to use ‘Fastboot’ that include with the Unlock Bootloader link. Remember that you have to put your files at Fastboot folder.
4. Make sure that your PC have Sony USB Drivers for Xperia Z.
5. Firmware version of Sony Xperia Z is 10.1.A.1.350.
6. Tick USB Debugging where Device’s Developer Options is.
7. You must have experience with Android as well. And please don’t try to do it by yourself if you never do it before.
8. Please responsibility by yourself. If you never do it I recommend you to find someone who have experience with it to do it for you.
How to Root Sony Xperia Z via DoomLord :
1. Download CF-Auto-Root from XDA via Here. And put it in ‘Fastboot’ folder.
2. close your Xperia Z and Boot into Bootloader/ Fastboot Mode.
3. Connect to PC via USB.
4. Now go to Fastboot and open the Command Prompt Windows. after CMD Windows appear you have to enter some command line in order to push your roots file onto your phone.
5. Enter the following command to flash DoomLord-modded CF Auto Root
> fastboot flash boot kernel.img
6. After that please enter the following command to Reboot your device.
7. Xeria Z will reboot and on your device screen will appear the message to tell you that your phone will restart in 10s.
8. After restart once you have to disconnect your device.
9. Now close your phone and it will Vibrate for 3 times. After that you have to Boot onto Fastboot Mode again.
10. Connect your Xperia Z with PC by your USB cable.
11. Type the command below to Flash Stock Kernel Image:
> fastboot flash boot stock-kernel.img
12. And enter fastboot reboot agin, after that it will reboot and work normally.
13. After you finish it please go to Google Play Store and install the program BusyBox.
Please responsibility by yourself…!!!