Today I will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the root method is easy and can do by following the below instruction. Make sure that you already have USB driver, USB cable, Galaxy Note 10.1 and some of files that need to use for this root function. But don’t worry for the files, because I already give you the link for download it in Root instruction. Please enjoy with your root method now.
How To ROOT GALAXY NOTE 10.1 N8000, N8010, N8013 andN8020 with CF-AUTO-ROOT
- Before you root it please install the Driver of Galaxy Note 10.1 and you can install it by just install Kies.
- After that please download the Root File that accurate with your Tablet. ForN8000 please download from Here, ForN8010 press Here, forN8013 click Here andN8020 you can press Here
- Download Odin for your PC by just click Here
- Extract the Root file and the Odin
- After that please open the Odin that you already downloaded.
- Close your Tablet and Reboot into Download Mode.
- Download Mode for Galaxy Note 10.1 can do by press the Volume Down and Power button at the same time.
- After you go to Download Mode, please connect your Note 10.1 to your PC via USB cable.
- When you finish Odin will show the message“added” that mean you already connected your device to your PC successful.
- The Cullum ID:COMwill show the Yellow color(for Odin 3.04 up the color will be Blue-sea color) But if you don’t see it please install your Drivers again.
- In Odin Press the button“PDA”
- 12. Choose the file Root File that you already downloaded at it extension is*.tar or *.tar.md5 (make sure that Re-partition box is not Ticked)
- Press the button“Start” and the Root function will start
- 14. After it finish the Odin will show the message “Pass” to tell you that your Root is completed with success.
- 15. Tablet will automatic restart and you can unplug your USB cable.
Please follow the instruction carefully and responsible all the problem by yourself.